Connect 2020

I have been here on Connect on 31 Mar 2020, till now. I am a bit over than 3 months here. I really love and love it here and writing become my daily routines. I am so overwhelmed for the support from many of LGs here from all over the world and especially Google and Connect Moderators. I don't mention your name individually here, you know who you are! Hat off and so much appreciated your support.

  • I wrote 47 articles, not including this one. I have received almost 4000Likes on my posts and uncountable comments, thanks to all for a strong support :D
  • I got a total of 10 badges, mostly Great Friends and Super Popular
  • My articles mostly cover travel, photography, local stories, and just a bit of food :) ( I rarely cook these days so I don't have photos to share)
  • I can divide my contents into subcategories such as ecotourism attractions, temple tours, islands, beach and seas, food and drink and of course a bit of culture. 
  • My home country is Cambodia, but I also love New Zealand so I wrote so many articles about New Zealand (2years at Wellington)

Links to find my past articles:

Cambodia:

New Zealand

Australia:

Thailand:

Connect:

This is just an appreciation posts and also notes to all my previous posts to make life easy!

Thank you to all fellow LGs around the world for ongoing support!

Thank you to all GMs and CMs for supports and guidance!

Comments

Popular Posts