A vegetarian restaurant for good breakfast #monthlytopic of May

In respond to monthly topic of May on a shop to have breakfast, initiated by @HiroyukiTakisawa san, I would like to share one special restaurant that offer all vegetarian dishes. The mushroom is the main ingredients for most of the dishes there, black mushroom that I believed imported from China. Believe me, it is more tasty than real chicken meat. The restaurant name is Vitking House (Google Map is here​​ 2 branches are located in Phnom Penh city and 2 other branches are located​

in Siem Reap. I think it is an ideal place for dinning out with friends and families. I often go there with my besties. 

Vitking house.jpgVegetarian food at Vitking house

In 2007, it is the first time I learnt that food that has no meat can be very tasty as well. Since then, I have been visited the restaurants on many weekends. Well, there are several dishes I love from that restaurant. The most favorite one is the fried mushroom, it tastes like barbecue chicken. I introduced the restaurant to a French friend and he was like having it everyday during his stay in Cambodia for two weeks. I think there are about 20 dishes+ in this restaurant. Anyone who comes down to Phnom Penh or Siem Reap, should try this.

  • It is often full at lunch time (11-12) or dinner time (5:30 - 6:30pm) as locals nowadays fancy vegetarian dishes.
  • You might need to reserve the place in advanced for the fear of waiting for seats.
  • Ideal places for dining with families, friends and workmates.
  • Price is very reasonable, 1.5$-4$/dish
  • Fried mushroom.JPGFried mushroom, my most favorite dish

    Despite Covid-19, the restaurant is still opening and running.


Comments

Popular Posts