Interesting structures in Washington

I have noticed few interesting buildings and structure while in Washington:

A reflection of raindrop on my car's window

This was taken on one evening when it was raining on my way from the temple home. I looked at the window and saw this beautiful reflection.

 

State home for low incomes people - beautiful building

The locals told me this was built by the government for the low incomes people or older people without home - beautiful house, isn't it?

photo_2021-01-06_10-03-17.jpgA bench by the river - all by one piece of rock?

I think this is just one piece of rock that they made into the bench to sit and view back into city. I don't remember in which area in Seattle this is.

photo_2021-01-06_10-03-31.jpgThe proof for when people call Washingon, the Evergreen State - the house covered in moss

This proves the saying Washington the evergreen state because the house, the stair almost completely covered by the moss. I took the photo on my trip from the temple home. It is really interesting.

photo_2021-01-11_12-04-39.jpgAt Lavenworth - this is the signature craft?

At Leavenworth, you almost see similar antique nutcrackers around the small village. 

photo_2020-12-26_09-59-58 (2).jpgOn the way from Seattle to Port Angeles

This is the statues in front of one hotel along the way in Squim - from Port Angeles back to Seattle. Perhaps it is the culture from Indian American's culture?

Which one do you like most?

Comments

Popular Posts