Missing Spring and colorful flowers

Now, it is Spring in Northern hemisphere and it made me miss the two springs I had in New Zealand so much.

Different from many countries in northern hemisphere, Spring in New Zealand begins in September every year (from September-November).

This time of the year, everyone goes out and enjoy picnic outside, in the playground or in the garden. 

IMG_7752.jpgPink tulip at the beginning of Spring

It is not only in the garden that you can see various flowers, along the way and near the mountains there are wild flowers which are so colorful.

More than flowers, wild animals also come out to play in the rivers or lakes. I missed seeing seals and so many birds along the way my hiking up the mountains and the botanical garden. In New Zealand, there are few spots very worth to visit in Springtime. Check here for five places for spring break in New Zealand and why you should go out in Spring.

  • I miss the Music festivals often take place in the botanical garden in the spring. 
  • I miss Pack lunch for picnic outside with friends in the garden. 
  • I miss visiting different gardens and types of plants and flowers in the botanical garden of Wellington, Christchurch and Auckland.
  • I miss going at night to enjoy the light festivals and many other activities around the city.
  • I miss taking the cable car up the botanical garden and the school.

photo_2021-03-17_09-52-58.jpgRoses and other flowers grown in the gardenphoto_2021-03-17_09-52-58 (2).jpgCherry with different colorsphoto_2021-03-17_09-52-57.jpgTulip

What is your memory from Spring?

Comments

Popular Posts