Jewel of Oregon [USA]

US is such a huge country and there are many things to explore. Washington alone has uncountable touristic sites and attractions let's alone the entire USA. I cannot wait to explore more of them in the future. I believe views in Summer, Spring and Autumn are a lot more interesting since there are so many kinds of trees in this park!

Multnomah Falls.jpgWhat a view, unfortunately it was raining while we were visiting!

Vista House.jpg360 view at Vista House, 2 miles before the fall

I have a great time exploring parts of Washington, yet able to go to Oregon and see the difference.

Well, I haven't seen much of Oregon, just few places and Portland City. 

Oregon is a special state actually because locals told me that it is the only state that do not take tax on all kinds of products. So, many people travel to Oregon to buy products back home. I think this made Oregon very special. However, the state itself is so lively and attractive with various attractions for visitors like myself. I love the fall I have seen and I can say it is the jewel of this state besides many other uncountable attractions.

Falls.jpgMe and the fall!

What to see in Oregon? Well, there are many places to go and see, look here to learn more about where to go or what to see in Oregon. I cannot tell how many other attractions or write them down. There are so much to do and see around the state!

I would like to talk about one place that I visited. It is Multnomah Falls: it is a scenic natural area with steep falls, with two levels - upper falls is 542 ft and lower falls is 69ft, google map is here. it is about 30mns drive from Portland city. It is very popular for locals and tourists, said to be attracted about 2million visitors per year. The car park capacity can hold 186 cars, but the visiting car rate is estimated to be 13 times per day. There, you can do many things such as walk along the path under the freeway to access the viewing platforms, hiking trails, and Multnomah Lodge.

  • Visiting the mall for various products - without tax!
  • Crater Lake National Park: Crater Lake, Wizard Island & Rim Drive
  • Mount Hood: Volcanic mountain with Timberline Lodge
  • Many other places!

Comments

Popular Posts