Songsaa Private Island - luxurious experiences could heal my broken heart!



I have been traveling to several places, specially in Cambodia, including the hidden paths. Each place has unique story to tell! There is one amazing place I would like to introduce to the world. I believe it was already popular but being one of not many Cambodians who could access to this place would feel beyond amazing and so privileged. It is a resort called Songsaa Private Island, one of the most beautiful, high-end and most expensive resort in Cambodia. It is located in Sihanouk ville and very closed to Koh Rong Island. I have been to this resort in October 2018. 






 It was one of the amazing experiences I have with my bestie. What made this place even more memorable was because Songsaa means ‘’sweetheart’’ or girlfriend/boyfriend in Khmer language. It is just the ideal place for honeymoon or sweet memory. We were among other passengers that were greeted by the team at the port before the 30mns speedboat ride. The special speedboat took only the island's clients including the couple that flew from Shianghai directly just to spend their honeymoon several nights on the island. However, I was there for different purpose. I sought for healing because I have just been dumped. My trip to the island was just after my engagement was called off. I couldn't believe it was a magic healing trip to cure my broken heart. 






 Part of the experience was the island itself. It was tranquil crystal-clear water that I haven’t seen anywhere else. It felt so private and I could do many activities on that small island. Non-machine sport activities are free and you could do many things, including kayaking, snorkeling, stand up paddle boarding and of course swimming. I love snorkeling there as I could see many things under the water which was preserved around the island. Unlike many other places, this is a preserved and pristine resort with very hospitable group of staff.


For information about the resort, please click https://www.songsaa.com/
The price of the room is from around 800$-5,000$ per night, include a speedboat to pick up and drop off, 15mns foot massage, breakfast and a room for two people.

Comments

Popular Posts